The IEEE Summer Topicals Meeting Series serves as an international forum to facilitate information exchange between various technical communities using or affected by rapidly growing areas of technology or “Hot Topics” related to the general field of Photonics.
This year’s Summer Topicals will co-locate with the Photonics in Switching and Computing Conference (PSC). PSC is a fantastic conference to see the latest groundbreaking research in optical networking, high-performance computing, and emerging technologies such as optical and quantum computing.
The selected topics for the SUM are:
- Fiber Sensing using Deployed Telecom Networks (FS)
- Free Space Optical Communications for Next Generation Satellite Networks and Beyond (FSOC)
- Future Optical Networks and Transmission Systems (FONTS)
- Optical Interconnects and Integrated Photonics for AI/ML/HPC Applications (OIIP)
- Reconfigurable Optics and Photonics (ROP)
- Visible to Mid-IR Integrated Photonics for Quantum Technologies and Applications (VMIP)
The selected topics for the PSC are:
- Future Optical, Datacenter and Computing Networks and Their Enabling Devices (FODC)
- From Neuromorphic Photonics to Generative AI Era (FNPGA)
- Quantum Technologies for Computing and Networks (QTCN)