You are invited to join us for an IEEE Virtual Panel
IEEE members from the semiconductor industry will discuss opportunities for the organization to engage with global CHIPS initiatives. The conversation will be moderated by IEEE President-Elect Tom Coughlin. Our panel of volunteers will discuss potential opportunities, and any interested members are welcome to offer their thoughts during the discussion.
As part of this event, we will be asking panelists the following questions:
- What opportunities are there for IEEE related to CHIPS?
- What should we be doing globally? Regionally?
- Are there revenue opportunities for IEEE?
- How can we create opportunities to build a more diverse engineering workforce and create more economic opportunities in communities that are often overlooked?
- What opportunities do we have for cross-OU collaboration?
- Are there non-IEEE entities that we should consider partnering with in this work?
- How can IEEE have a positive impact on CHIPS initiatives globally?
- How do we engage here in the spirit of our mission to advance technology for humanity?
Your input will be valuable as IEEE seeks to engage meaningfully in CHIPS activities while fulfilling our mission to advance technology for humanity.
Please note that this invitation is exclusively for IEEE members.