The IEEE Summer Topicals Meeting Series serves as an international forum to facilitate information exchange between various technical communities using or affected by rapidly growing areas of technology or “Hot Topics” related to the general field of Photonics. This intimate environment provides the opportunity to learn about emerging fields and to interact with the research and technology leaders.
Historically, the conference hosts 4-7 individual topics and attracts 200+ participants with 30-50 participants attending each topic. This intimate environment of a small conference provides the opportunity to learn about emerging fields and to interact with the research and technology leaders.
The (6) 2023 topics are:
- Fiber Sensing Using Deployed Telecom Networks (FS)
- Multimode Nonlinear Photonics (MNP)
- Parallelisation and Inversion in Network Technologies (PINT)
- Quantum and Cryogenic Photonics (QCP)
- Visible Light Integrated Photonics and Application to Atomic and Quantum Sensing, Communications, and Computing (VLIP)
- Where Photonics Meets Computing: From Devices to Applications (WPMC)
Submission Deadline: 20 March 2023